Domain Realty works to provide you with all the benefits of rental income without the hassles of property management. We combine our excellent customer service, use of the latest technology, and effective marketing to create a great experience for both property owners and tenants. Our organized, systematic approach ensures that we maintain a positive tenant relationship while protecting your valuable asset. We manage real estate in Chicago’s most sought-after neighborhoods and buildings. We know the market and will help position your investment for the highest return.
Single unit condominiums and townhomes have unique property management and leasing challenges. As a specialist in single-unit condo and townhome management, Domain Realty knows how to navigate the unique rules and procedures of your homeowner/condo association. We will work directly with your Homeowners Association or Management Company to provide you with a seamless and trouble-free process.
Single Family Management
We understand the importance of having a trusted partner to provide you with turn-key service for the management of your single family property.
2-4 Unit Management
Managing a multi-family property can be time-consuming, we can help take good care of your residents.
Apartment Building Management
Let us help you scale your investments by managing your apartment building and simplifying the day-to-day work to enhance the experience of all your tenants.
- Complete service – We handle everything from start to finish so you don’t have to. The tenants communicate directly with us so you maintain your confidentiality.
- Field all tenant inquiries – Receive and respond to all tenant inquiries.
- 24-hours emergency and maintenance service – Fast turnaround time, with cost controls, and full detail maintenance reporting.
- Coordinate with Condo/Homeowners Association – Most associations have very specific rules governing unit rentals & moving logistics. We coordinate between the HOA and the tenant to ensure compliance and avoid fines.
- Advanced rent collection – Accept online rental payments safely and securely. Tenants can pay with Credit Card, Debit Card, or ACH.
- Direct deposit rent to owner – Direct deposit monthly rental income into landlords’ bank accounts, with full reporting.
- Hold security deposits – Collect and hold security deposits in accordance with all complex state and local laws.
- Routine inspections – We check-up on the unit and the tenants to ensure the property is sound and the tenant is happy.
- Financial statements – Prepare detailed financial reports and distribute them to owners on a monthly basis.
- Move-in/move-out inspections – Conduct thorough move-in/move-out inspections to assess whether a deduction from departing tenants’ security deposit is appropriate and to prepare the unit for incoming tenants.
- Assist in eviction process – If an eviction is necessary, we will work with the attorney and provide supervision at the lockout.
- Records – We will keep detailed accounts of all tenant communication, repairs & financials.
- Construction Services – Does your unit need updating? We can help! We can manage the process from start to finish with our network of contractors.
- One stop shop – When the time comes to sell your unit, we will help you prepare and market it for sale with our award-winning sales team.